MAX-HAUL delivers the long-lasting performance of traditional flat-plate batteries with the higher capacity and cycle performance claimed by tubular plate batteries. With four years of engineering development and extensive testing, the MAX-HAUL design outperformed similar high-capacity tubular batteries in side-by-side field trials. In very tough conditions it ran longer and cooler than the competition – which means more production and longer life. Max Haul batteries come with a five year warranty.
Some tubular batteries claim more power and longer running time than flat plate batteries. MAX-HAUL’s 3P design puts that claim on notice – with a new plate design, new paste (active material) and a new process. This innovative MAX-HAUL product design delivers the benefits of both traditional flat-plate and tubular designs.
With an industrial battery product range that includes our traditional flat-plate designs plus the proprietary high-capacity MAX-HAUL batteries, Crown offers customers five power choices that deliver more flexibility and best-available value for your equipment investment.
In addition to its industry leading standard motive power batteries, Crown Battery now offers more options (Std., OC, H2Go, OFC & MAX-HAUL) for power with MAX-HAUL, accessories and charging strategies. With the lowest TCO (total cost of ownership), you can put more money into your operation, so you can “haul” the maximum amount of product and maximize your haul.
Crown Battery has a reputation for working closely with independent agents, OEM’s and equipment operators to ensure that batteries meet and exceed performance expectations. With a proven track record for battery productivity and life, Crown’s batteries are the materials handling industry’s first and best choice for motive power.
Flat Plate Characteristics:
- Good electrical performance
- Long cycle and battery life
- Tough and more durable in applications with vibration
- Better reserve of AM (active material) for longer life
- Better distribution of lead mass (grid) for current distribution and longer grid life.
Tubular Plate Characteristics
- Good electrical performance claiming “higher” voltage
- Greater surface area exposes more AM to electrolyte
- Concentrated lead mass in splines decreases alternative paths for current distribution
- Less insulating and compressive materials lead to poor vibration tolerance
|Cell Type||KWH @ 6 Hr. Rate||AH Cap. @ 6 Hr. Rate||Est. Cell Weight|